Samstag, 15. April 2017

Kitchen with Livingroom



SFS (+AdFly)
Download

Considering the creators TOUs I cant include some CCs
CC-List:


Switches and Sockets - @DaraSavelly
Otello Bedroom Rug - @Lulu265
Atwood Living - Lounge Room Set - @Peacemaker
Myra Living - @Peacemaker
Hamptons Hideaway - @Peacemaker
Kitchen Narissa - @BuffSumm
Atemporal Painting - @SIMcredibledesign
Nature In Fridge - @SIMcredibledesign
Nature In Counter - @SIMcredibledesign
Hacienda - Clutter - @SIMcredibledesign
Mantis - Shelf - @SIMcredibledesign

Scania Build Set - Door - @Kriss
Faktum Sink - @ArtVitalex
Wandmodule - @Bildlichgesehen
Indulgence Bath Rugs - @ItsEverySims


If I have made a mistake or have forgotten to link your custom content, please let me know. I will fix the Problem.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you to all creators. Without you my Creations would not be the same. You're CC's are amazing!