Donnerstag, 4. Juli 2019

Small Apartment Livingroom













↓ DOWNLOAD BELOW ↓
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
CC's not included in the Download :
Considering the creators TOUs I cant include some CCs.
!YOU NEED ALL OF THEM!
@Novvvas :    1
@Wondymoon:   1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
                          21 - 22 - 23
@Mutske:    1
@PysznyDesign:  1
@ung999:  1
@NynaeveDesigns:  1

If I have made any mistake or have forgotten to link your custom content, please let me know.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

You need to download ALL CC'S that are  NOT INCLUDED in the Download otherwise the room won't look as it should in your game.

SFS (+AdFly)

You need to put all the packages of the download in your Mods folder and the files in the Tray folder in your Tray folder. You can youse winrar, winzip or 7-zip to extract the files.

Like my content? Then please consider supporting me via paypal :)

Here  you can finde a list with my favorite CC Creators.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you to all creators. Without you my Creations would not be the same. You're CC's are amazing!